Gastronomy & Bars
As you may expect from a first class campsite, you will find various bars and restaurants on camping Las Dunas:
- The poolbar was inaugurated in 2014. The side of the bar that faces the swimming pool is open. The glass walls and high wooden roof make the poolbar very spacious. The terrace is covered by a free standing water proof roof and offers great views of the stage. You can enjoy the great shows and live music concerts here. Apart from a fine drink or cocktail the poolbar serves snack food.
- The a la carte restaurant offers tasty Spanish cuisine in a comfortable environment. Our chefs use mainly local products and offer a great variety of vegetarian dishes, fresh fish and fantastic desserts.
- If you prefer to eat at your tent or caravan you can get snack food, pizza or lovely calamaris at our take away restaurant.
- Enjoying the sun on the beach can be hard work. If you get hungry, our beach snack bar serves hot and cold sandwiches, hamburgers and varied international snack food.
- On the beach you can enjoy a cold drink in the sand with views of the Mediterranean in our beach bar with authentic straw umbrellas.
- Next to the tennis courts and the minigolf court you can enjoy a cold rink on the terrace of the minigolf bar.
- And when the campsite goes to sleep at midnight you can visit our pub “la cova” for a late night drink or a warm up for a visit of our discotheque
As you see, whether you want to quietly enjoy the Spanish cuisine or prefer a quick snack or pizza, you will not even have to leave the campsite to find everything you need.