Camping Las Dunas

Consequences Covid-19

Update 30/03/2020

The Spanish government has announced that all “non essential” businesses will be shut on Monday 30/03, at least until Tuesday 14/4 to help stop the spreading of the Covid-19 virus. 

During this period, we will not be able to process payments or refunds. However, we remain online, working from home, and will do our best to solve your doubts and answer your questions per e-mail. We apologise for any inconvenience or delays.

We will keep informing about any developments that might affect your holiday on Las Dunas. For now, stay home and stay positive. Together we will get through this as soon as possible and enjoy a well deserved summer holiday.

Recommendations for people with a booking:

We want to encourage everyone with a booked holiday on Camping Las Dunas who is considering a cancellation because of the currently imposed mobility restrictions, to consider postponing that decision:

If the authorities consider Camping Las Dunas or the region a high risk area in the period you have booked your holiday, you can cancel without any cost. This would also apply if any mobility restrictions impede your possibilities to travel.

At the moment it is impossible to make any estimation about how the situation will evolve as summer gets closer. Consequently, the “force majeure” criterion cannot be applied to any cancellations we receive now, and the booking- and cancellation conditions, specified in the pre-booking, will apply. As specified in those conditions, the cancellation fee right now is the same as for any cancellations until 2 weeks (or 4 weeks in the case of bungalows) prior to the planned arrival date. 

If, in the worst case scenario, the situation remains as bad as it is currently, you will be able to cancel your booking without any cost. However, let us all hope that the situation will have normalised and everyone can enjoy a well deserved summer holiday.